Tuesday, November 11, 2008

William's first Halloween


This was William's first Halloween. I will post pictures of him in his costume shortly. Halloween was pretty hectic this year, as I'm sure all of our holidays will be now that William is here. I had to work that day, so between 5pm and 8pm I had to cram in dinner, William's dinner, helping Ryan set up his Halloween display (which was never seen because we had ZERO trick-or-treaters), visiting my grandma so she could see William's costume, bath time, and then bed time. It was quite a day, that's for sure.



Poor William didn't feel all that great on Halloween, either. He was still battling the ever-present ear infection so he was a little fussy and tired (hence the tired eyes). Anyway, here's a picture of him playing that afternoon with Ryan. Costume pics to come!

No comments: