Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hi!

This is a blog about the everyday, mundane existence that is my life. I don't mean to imply that it's bad, or even boring, just kind of routine. Here is a little info to catch you up on things thus far:
My wonderful husband, Ryan, and I met in January, 2001. We clicked practically immediately and have been inseparable ever since. He's lovely.

In December 2002, he proposed. On bended knee. Cute, huh?

April 3, 2004, we were married in Bakersfield, CA. Again, lovely.

In September 2004 we decided to throw caution to the wind and stop using BC (birth control). We weren't trying to have a baby, we just weren't trying to stop it. So naive were we. :)

In January 2007 I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Disappointing but good to know that there was a reason and a treatment. I began taking medication.

On Father's Day 2007 we found out we were pregnant. Yay! Our due date was February 22, 2008.

On February 21, 2008, our beautiful son, William Henry, was born.

So there you are. That should catch you up on how we got to this point.

1 comment:

Cayla said...

I feel up to speed now, thanks.